Information concerning the processing of personal data.
In accordance with article 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003
Pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196_2003 of the Italian Data Protection Code, the company itself, as owner and responsible of the processing informs that the acquired personal data connected to the established business relations, will arrange undergoing processing in accordance with its regulations indicated above.
Related to the above mentioned treatments, the above mentioned company additionally provides the following report.
1. SOURS OF PERSONAL DATA – The personal data treated by Ecoplants S.r.l are personally collected by Ecoplants S.r.l among the customer, upon or subsequently, the signature of the self-audited contract, or by public sources.
2. SENSITIVE DATA – The approval that Ecoplants S.r.l requests the customer are not sensitive data.
3. PURPOSES OF THE DATA PROCESSING – Personal Data of the customer are used by the normal activity of Ecoplants S.r.l for the following purpose:
- strictly connected and deceptive purposes with the contract audit and with management of the new credit by the contract self; the provision of personal data, which are necessary to realize these purposes, is obligatory.
- purposes connected with obligations provided by laws, regulations and community legislation, as well as arrangements assigned by authorities legitimated by the law and by supervisors to that; the conferment of personal data necessary to realize these purposes is obligatory; the agreement of the processing of personal data of the customer is not requested for the continuation of these purposes:
- functionally purposes of Ecoplants S.r.l business: all the administrative or commercial communications, and promotion or sale of products and services undertaken by Ecoplants S.r.l – as well as corporate clients or commercial and technical partners – taking also place throught sending advertising material, market investigation, telephone communications, all functions conducted through paper systems or automated communications to others (e-mail, sms, mms, telefax, etc.), in return for payment or free of charge, of such data belong to this category.
The conferment of personal data necessary to realize this purpose is not obligatory; it is the customers choose to agree or not to the process of its own personal data for the pursuit of these purposes.
4. MODALITIES FOR DATA PROCESSING – The process of personal data is effectuate by hand and with electronic tools, closely related to the purposes indicated above and, anyway, to ensure security and privacy of the data itself.
5. ENTITIES TO WHOM DATA MAY BE COMMUNICATED – Ecoplants S.r.l can communicate all personal data of the client for the following subjected categories: own customers or commercial and technical partners; companies of bank and financial services; companies that perform banking and financial services; Company that performs Document Filing Services; Debt collection company; Audit firm and budget certification company; Rating society; subjects who perform, in favour of Ecoplants S.r.l, professional assistance and advice; Factoring, credit security or other assignee of receivables, also with headquarters outside the European Union; subjects that play commercial information; IT services company; except for others with whom Ecoplants S.r.l, also added to the signing of this Contract, have reports on their business activities. Entities who belong to the above-mentioned categories, to whom the data can be communicated, will use the same data as full members according to the personal data Protection Code, in complete autonomy, because being stranger of the original process operated among Ecoplants S.r.l, or as responsible of specific process operations which are part of the contractual services that the same entities perform for Ecoplants S.r.l. Just as manager or charge, employees and all collaborators of Ecoplants S.r.l.
6. RIGHTS PROVIDED FOR IN ARTICLE 7 – It is the Customers right to obtain from Ecoplants S.r.l, as owner of the process: a confirmation as to whether or not personal data relating to him, even if they still are not recorded and the communication has to be comprehensible; the indication of the origin of personal data, purposes and modalities of the processing, the applied logic in case of effectuated processing with the support of electronic instruments, as well as of subjects or categories of subjects to whom personal data may be communicated, or should have been aware as in quality of manager or charges; the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, as well as updating, rectification or, if interested, integration of data. The Customer can oppose the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising material, direct sales or for carrying out market research and communication. For any requirement concerning the processing of personal data, the Customer can contact Ecoplants S.r.l, at the addresses below.
7. CONTROLLERS AND PROCESSORS - Ecoplants S.r.l is the controller and the processor, Via Abbeveratoia, 182 – 43126 Parma (PR); P.IVA 00737020347 e CCIAA/REA: PR – 142793 Paid-up Share Capital: 46.800,00 Euro; Tel - +39 0521/672144;
TYPES OF THE PROCESSED DATA
a) Navigation data: the computer systems and the software proceedings responsible for the operating of the websites acquire, during the course of its normal exercise, some personal data whose transmission is implied in the use of the internet communicating protocol. It is the matter of informations which are not gathered to be associated to identified interests, but that for their own nature could, through elaborations and associations with data obtained by third party, to allow to identify users. To this category of data fall within the IP address or domain names of the computer used by the users who connect to the website, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) of the required resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the filesize obtained in response, the numeric code indicating the status of the data response of the server (good file, error, etc,) and other parameters related to the operating system and to the IT environment of the user.
These data are just used to obtain anonymous statistical informations about the use of the website and to control the correct operating, as stipulated by legislation. The data could be used for the detection of responsibility in cases of hypothetical cyber crimes against the website.
b) Data provided voluntarily by users: the optional introduction of data into the forms which are present on the website - as well as, the, explicit or voluntary, optional sending, of data in the web form or of electronic post to the addresses indicated in this website – for the obtain of specific services ( for example the newsletter) i.e of communication and information, requires the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address ( necessary to respond to requests or to provide services, the required communications and informations) and of the any other included personal data.
What is a cookie?
Cookie of the operator of the website:
- Technical cookie
There could be used in the website tracking web systems, as cookies or Java script codes. It is the matter of informations of IT registrations transmitted by a web server to the users computer for the future identification of this computer for website visit of the same website. These instruments contribute to simplify the analysis of the web traffic, they allow the correct operation of the website and consent the web-applications to sent informations to each user. The website users who surf o it without filling the form or sent spontaneously their personal data – and notwithstanding to that subsequently pointed out reminded to specific websites – cookies will not used for the transmission of personal informations, nor any type of c.d cookies, namely tracking systems of the users.
- Surf or session cookie
The session cookies used on this site, avoid the use of other technologies that could compromise the privacy of users' browsing and do not allow the acquisition of personal identification data. At any time the user can delete cookies from their system, with different modes depending on the browser used, or set the own browser to not accept cookies and disable Java script. In this case, however, the correct functioning of all the tools that the site makes available to you is not guaranteed.
- Analytical cookies
Third parties cookie:
- Analysis cookie for third parties services:
These cookies are used in order to collect information on the use of the Site by users anonymously such as: pages visited, time spent, origins of the traffic of origin, geographic origin, age, gender and interests for the purpose of marketing campaigns . These cookies are sent from third-party domains external to the Site. As previously mentioned on this site, Google Analytics is used to monitor visitor traffic. As just quoted, observe the section "Analytical cookies".
- Cookie to integrate products and functions of third parties software:
These kinds of cookie integrates functions developed by third parties in the internal side of the website page as the icon and the preferences expressed in the social networks in order to share the contents of the website or for the use of third parties software services ( as software to generate maps or further software that offer additional services). These cookies are sent by third parties domains and by partner websites that offer their functions in the pages of the website.
Installation/ uninstallation of cookie
Therefore, by using thi internet site, the user agrees to the process of personal data by Google for the modality and the purposes above mentioned.
It is recalled that the user can prevent the use of some or all cookies described above, configuring the browser used for the internet surf.
To delete or activate the cookies of Internet Explorer browser click here
To delete or activate the cookies of the Mozilla Firefox browser click here
To delete or activate the coolies of Safari click here
Taking careful notice of the information pursuant to art. 13, Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, the Customer gives his consent to the processing and communication of personal data in the terms specified therein.